Taking a break

Life is twirling so fast right now for my family that I need to take a step back from my photography.
 I hope to be able to do a few Fall sessions and maybe some Christmas sessions.

~ If you are interested in a session please feel free to contact me 
and if it is at all possible I will make it happen. 
Thank you so much to all of you for all the love & support.
hugs, Cherry





Life is so precious and each day is a gift.
So enjoy every minute as if it were your last.

Cherish your loved ones.
Hug them tight.
Share with them your heart and your time.
Nothing is forever and life goes so fast, 
each minute that passes is one you can’t get back.

When troubles arrive and knock you off your feet.
Stand up, smile and remember life is too sweet.
 
~  Anonymous


 



Disclosure: All text and images are the exclusive copyright and property of Cherry Devereaux Photography, Cherry Devereaux owner. Please do not screenshot or take pictures without asking.

No comments: