Serving Savannah, Georgia and surrounding areas

Families | Children | Seniors | Engagement | Maternity | Intimate weddings|

Meet Miss Brooklynn our " I am Beautiful " ambassador for July 2015



 Brooklynn is 13


her hobbies are : Art, video games and long boarding
Favorite foods: apples and sushi
Favorite color is maroon

She loves Art and Social Studies


I want to be...an indie game developer when I grow up.



Hero: Edmund McMillian, the creator of Super Meat Boy which is my favorite video game.
My Best Quality: My ability to produce art
Bullying means ~ mean kids

First realize that I had Tourettes in the 3rd grade when my teacher kicked me
out of the classroom because I made too many noises
It made me sad
My parents helped by getting the school involved and found a solution


Brooklynn wants everyone to know if you are being bullied:
She hopes you find a way to figure this situation out. 
Make sure to find help and talk
to other people because you are not alone.

She wants the world to know: 
I am stronger than I ever thought I could be. I have learned not to waste my time crying
over other people when I can just love myself.
I am not a person who judges other people by the way they look or act.
I will be nice to everyone! I hope everyone else can learn the same.


Brooklynn, thank you so much for sharing your story.
Thank you for your bravery and courage.
Always remember ~ You are strong, you are brave, you are loved and you are beautiful.
big hugs, Cherry

 If you know of a child/ teen that would like to be apart of the
" I Am Beautiful project "

please email me at cherrydevereauxphotography@gmail.com

Love a photo and want to see more, simply click it to enlarge. Hugs, Cherry

No comments